Our foodbank operates on a referral only basis, but if you are in need of help from the foodbank then please do one of the following:
- Call CAB Advice Line on 0300 456 8390
Open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Call Matlock Job Centre on (01629) 773023
Open Monday to Friday 9:30am (10am Wed) to 5.00pm
- Email [email protected]
The Jigsaw food Bank initiative provides emergency tinned and packet food to individuals and families in the local community who are unable to provide for themselves due to loss of income, employment or benefits and find themselves in a crisis situation.
By donating to the Jigsaw Food Bank you can help support people in crisis in a simple, practical way.
Together we can help feel people in the local community.
We currently have need of the following items – tinned fruit, tinned meat, UHT milk
Our donations points can be found at The Lime Tree, Sainsburys, County Hall, Co-op, Matlock Library, St Marys Church Wirksworth.
We are also grateful for financial support. This helps support our ongoing costs and is also used to purchase fresh produce such as eggs and cheese.
There are several ways in which you can give.
- by cheque made out to church in the peak – please add a covering note specifying food bank
- by bank transfer (a/c – 22438868, s/c – 30 62 62) please state ‘food bank’ in the reference
- by donating online please select food bank from the drop down list.
Jigsaw Food Bank operates through Church in the Peak, Matlock and is supported by donations from local churches, community groups, supermarkets and their customers.